• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Boondocker T-Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

dgolen

Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
:eek:
2007 Apex Mountain
Built by Mountain Valley Motorsports in Cody, WY.

Boondocker front mount 2860 turbo
Boondocker control box
1822 miles
16 x162 x 2.25 track
Arctic Cat Rear suspension
Vanamberg Tunnel with large heat exchangers
BOSS high rise seat
Boost gauge
Boost Controller
Air/fuel gauge
Parker Knock Box sensor
R & M Venting Kit
Lite weight Easy parking break
Runs on pump gas up to 13 lbs boost – 50/50 up to 14-17lbs – 100 race 18-20 lbs

PRICE: $14,000
Will have current pics soon.

D

dgolen

Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
Here are some pics from last year. The sled is still in perfect condition. The only thing that is not shown in the picture is the gas race that I added to the tunnel.
NEW PRICE is $11,000.

Apex01.jpg Apex02.jpg Apex03.jpg Apex05.jpg

Last edited:
D

dgolen

Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
New price

I really need to sell this sled. It runs awesome and I just had everything gone through to make sure it is in perfect running condition. I will listen to offers. Here are some more resent pictures from this last weekend.

Apex1.jpg Apex2.jpg Apex4.jpg Apex5.jpg

D

dgolen

Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
flyingv4
Yes the sled has nothing owed on it. As of the first of the year Wyo is now a title state so I can have a title made for it. I have the MSO for it as well. Did you get my PM?

F
Jan 25, 2008

ill know for sure what im doin in a few days if anything changes let me know.do you have the head shim installed in it? thanks and can you pm your number to me

D

dgolen

Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
Will Listen to ALL offers.

I have just found out that I need a major neck surgery and must sell this sled. The sled is in awesome condition and has been a blast to ride. I have been asking $11,000 but I will listen to all offers. I don't want to sell it for bottom dollar but I will not be riding for the rest of this season and all of next so I will make someone a steal of a deal. I can give many references about the sled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features