• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sub Forums

T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
Hello,

I don't whine alot but I wanted to say my piece about all the sub categories. I have an ol beater sled and now I have a great new Powder special forum. The problem I see is that alot of people who know these sleds move on to different models and don't come back over to the other forums to give out info. I would imagine they don't think about it. Just like I don't think to frequent the M sled forum. This really limits the info you get in these forums. I see many questions in these forums getting maybe only 1 post to the thread If they are lucky. If you think I'm going to pay to get no responses to my threads well good luck with that. I guess like most everyone else, I didn't see a problem with the old format. Just because its new doesn't mean its better.

Team Wild

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
We are actually looking at a change in this for the very reasons you stated. Some do move onto other sleds, yet have a ton of knowledge that could be helpful to others. It is something we are actively working on.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Sandy :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hang tight just a day or two more and there should be some major news on this issue. It has been the subject of significant discussion for the last week or so.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Which is why less sub-forums was nice... a quick run through /Polaris and you'd see the interesting IQR or indy threads I wouldn't have normally seen just going thorugh IQ and 900....

T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
SOOOOO whats the deal its been more than a few days and no changes to the subforums. My guess is this is the way it is. Less and less likely to be paying for this site.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
MH had been out with some very serious things (not my place to share them).

Thankfully he is ok, and is just now getting back online. I'm sure he'll be working on it again soon. :)

Premium Features