• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I've got a nagging PM that won't go away...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Seriously...

I've read it.
I've "marked it read" 4 or 5 times.
I've DELTED IT.

It won't go away and I get a pop-up everytime I go to a new page telling me I have a new PM...

WTF? Anyone help me on this one?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
And now this thread doesn't even show up out in FP where I put it?

Gremlins tonight?

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
Had the same problem last night Scott! I even tried to disable the PM pop up and emails. I received 15 emails for 2 PM's also!:mad::mad: Love the new "better" snowest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Yea; there were some issues last night. Some major issues.

Most appear to be resolved now.

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
It is not the cost, it is the fact that they want us to pay for something that is now "better", but in reality is a lot worse. Without even bringing up the pay issue, there are people leaving like flies heading to a new meal with all the issues that are going on and now they want to us to pay for something that is worse. Yes, they provide this as a service, but they need to remember that it is the users that have made it what it is. Take the users away, what good is the service.

How do you even turn the pop-up thing on?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Pam you have to find it in your forum options. It's there.

It gives you a pop up when you have a new PM. Iy's kinda cool. If I turned it off I think I'd miss the little bugger.

Premium Features