• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help me understand

C
Nov 28, 2007
Elizabeth Co
I just don't get it.... Its been said that the sight isn't making enough $

how much money is required to run the sight as it was 4 months ago, prior to needing new servers?

where is the money that advertisers pay going to?
(509, tracks USA, extreme trailers, motorfist, snoskins..etc)

seems to me with that it should cover the cost.

Im not here to argue. Just trying to understand

If its inappropriate for me to ask just say so...
I know there are several people like me that dont contribute a lot of posts
but were here every day.

B

bigbadjohn

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 21, 2008
i think its called greed. they see anther place to make some cash $15.00 x 36.000 members = a whole lot of $$$$$$ do the math

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
i think its called greed. they see anther place to make some cash $15.00 x 36.000 members = a whole lot of $$$$$$ do the math

They won't get all 36k members to pay the fee...but even if they could get 10k members to pay...

Is anyone else a member of a forum that they have to pay an annual fee? Yes, it's only $10 but it's the principle.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
They won't get all 36k members to pay the fee...but even if they could get 10k members to pay...

Is anyone else a member of a forum that they have to pay an annual fee? Yes, it's only $10 but it's the principle.

i am a member in 2 forums that require a fee for full access. you don't see any of the crap on them like you do here

Premium Features