• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Snow Hawk Store open and ready to go...

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
So the Team Snow Hawk shop is now open. All proceeds will go towards the support of Hawkfest 2010. There is a $1.00 fee associated with each item that is going to go directly to Hawkfest. Tried to keep everything low so we can all have fun with this.

So visit... www.snowhawkadventure.com and click on the Team Snow Hawk store..

If you want to have anything uploaded or me to make custom stuff with your name on them please email me. Any photos, any or your group names, your last name, whatever you want guys. Also if you buy something and dont like the quality email me and I will buy it from you. I really want you guys to love this stuff so please don't hold onto something you are dissapointed in.

It's our Team....Team Snow Hawk is us!!!

Hawkfest gear is going to be given out at Hawkfest and we are going to do sponsorships this year, for $100 a sponsorship your names will be on the shirts, banners, flyers, maps, etc...Oh yeah if you don't have a logo I will make one for you guys.
So email me if you want some custom stuff done. snowhawk@snowhawkadventure.com

Tammy--_Happy Holidays guys :)

Last edited:
Premium Features