• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MM 700 Suspension ?'s

O

octanefam

Oct 19, 2009
Puyallup, WA
Will I have any problems with stock control arms and stock steering tie rods fitting with after market trailing arms? I believe the trailing arms are from outdoor products in SD. And are the spindles the same from one aftermarket trailing arm to another? Sorry for questions just rookie that is trying to put together this project sled and I don't have all parts yet to see.

Thank you!!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
I had the outdoorsupply t arms on mine. No problems with fitting.

The aftermarket trailing arms are designed to use the stock spindles/radius rods/etc, so they will just bolt right up. THe only thing that will not bolt up is the sway bar, which most take it out anyway

Hope that anwsered your question.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I put the same set on my wife's mtn max. I had to get new Heims for the end of the t-arm as the ones that came were too small. Also needed to open up all the bolt holes slightly as the stock bolt was slightly larger than the opening. Needless to say the second arm went on way faster/easier than the first.

They worked great otherwise and seem to be holding up well. I'd even buy them again if I need another set.

Premium Features