• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Nytro mtx se

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Who has one of these sleds in their possession and is willing to measure the throttle and parking brake cables for me. I need longer ones and my dealer thinks that the riser on this sled is taller than the other nytros. He does not have one to measure.

Thanks,

kirk

N
Feb 6, 2008
I have mine since last night, and I can tell just by looking at the cables that they are longer than the ones on my RTX. I know someone who added a 2.5" pivot adapter, 6" riser block, and an oft relocator, and the stock cables were long enough, so I'm sure these MTX cables are plenty long for what you're planning.

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
I have a xtx that has a Rox 3 to 5 adjustable riser and Also have the oft relocator and the parking cable starts to apply the brake when turning lol, not good. I have a powermad extension, but it screws with my tors so wanting to go to a longer stock type cable.

Anyone have the part numbers on these two cables I am needing. If you get a chance Nytromaniac, i would really appreciate you getting me a measurement before I order them. Or anyone else who might have access to them. Gotta be someone putting a turbo on one and tearing it all apart anyway.

Thanks,

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
i took my park brake off threw it in the bush. how high are you going? i have a 6" riser and maybe can get another inch out of it.

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
I have a Rox 4 to 5.5 inch riser and this weekend got my SE cables on. The throttle cable was about 2 inches longer than my stock xtx cable and the brake cable was 3 plus inches longer. I am set on the 4" height now and all is very good, I believe I will be fine when extended to the 5.5" also. I am running the relocate from OFT also so you know.

If anyone wants a powermad extension, I have one laying on the bench now.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Yammi4,

I lost the parking brake... it ceased to work about the 4th ride out, and it weighed a pound. I also did away with the TORS, but it is imperative to have a tether if you go that route.

Moto

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
The SE cables solved my problem, and I did away with the tors last year as well. Gotta get that tether on it sometime yet though. Hated to not have the brake for trailering and even if you have to stop in a steep place and keep sled where it wants to be LOL.

thanks,

Premium Features