• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New hawk rider to the nest

I
Jan 4, 2008
Palmer AK.
We have a new hawk rider Joining us this year in the AK. His user name is(always playin) He bought the 2008 800 trail from Tom at Alaska toy rental. He converted after getting his arse kicked by my lil 600 hawk I let him ride it on a couple trips and he said sleds are for girls .. Hehhe Not that that is bad cause I like girls. But any who we will get some picks of his hawk and get him to start posting on the forum. :beer;:D:D:beer;

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
He converted after getting his arse kicked by my lil 600 hawk I let him ride it on a couple trips and he said sleds are for girls ..

Quote of the week !

If a girl ever ride a Hawk it's gonna be a tough one ! And let me tell you guys, it will happen this year, that's for sure ! Tried to get my gf to get on mine but never happened and probably won't... maybe this winter who knows... she's sick & tired of hearing me talk about hawks... so I really don't know !

If that ever happens I'll make sure I put a twist throttle limiter so she can only use one quarter of the throttle, that should put her about the equivalent of a tricked out 450F bike kit. :D:beer;:beer;:D

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Hawkdoggin's ex-wife was pretty darn good on the hawk, so thats one that I know of. But back to the real topic, welcome Brownie, Looks like I have another sucker who's gonna be eating my dust. LOL

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
IBbroken if you want to turn things around and get these 2 guys to bite your dust, I got a contact for a brand new 900HO engine (800HO with Crank shop top end...) 180 horses easy easy. This one will love 2 pipes too...

If we play that game I think we're getting away from what the SH really is : a machine so awesome, even a lil' 503 (with a few lil' things done to it of course) is just amazingly fun.

I even think a scaled down version (7/8") of the hawk with a 300 single cylinder Tundra engine could be just awesome to ride too !

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
My little sis is gonna punch you in the nose TLK!

Quote of the week !

If a girl ever ride a Hawk it's gonna be a tough one ! And let me tell you guys, it will happen this year, that's for sure ! Tried to get my gf to get on mine but never happened and probably won't... maybe this winter who knows... she's sick & tired of hearing me talk about hawks... so I really don't know !

If that ever happens I'll make sure I put a twist throttle limiter so she can only use one quarter of the throttle, that should put her about the equivalent of a tricked out 450F bike kit. :D:beer;:beer;:D

She's like 5'4" and rides the 503's, her husbands 600 Outlaw, and steals the 120JR every time it's around. Her Twoski is a 570F Mountain Artic Cat, but in spring/summer/fall it's her KX100, and today a new CRF230L.

She used to beat up all her boyfriends, so don't feel special when you get yer shiner!:eek:

I
Jan 4, 2008
Palmer AK.
They can have the BIG motors. But I know I got the biggest balls So we should be about equal on the hill now. Rofl With that said how much for that 900 HO 180 hp sounds fun to me.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
They can have the BIG motors. But I know I got the biggest balls So we should be about equal on the hill now. Rofl With that said how much for that 900 HO 180 hp sounds fun to me.:cool:

Don't make me build my other core into an 860BB too soon, My wife will have mine for dinner, then you will really have the bigger pair.

Premium Features