• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex gauge mount

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I'm looking for a bar mount for a gauge on my Apex. I'd prefer it on the front side of the bars. If anyone has an idea and pictures I'd appreciate it.

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Here is what I did. I got the bracket from Paul at impulse. He had both brackets the one for the gauge and prologger, or just the gauge. I think it was like $40, can't remember exact price.

Give him a call he will set you up.

0014.jpg

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
I thought he meant the other side of the bar?
I never found anyone who makes them, i ended up making my own and it was no biggie.
I have no picture of it, might be able to take one this weekend if you like.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Thanks for the help...

What do people like better??? behind the bar or in front of the bar? On one side you might smash into it but on the other side if you roll the sled it would get smashed.

F

Flying Snow

Nov 28, 2007
South dakota
I made my own holders for gauges, mounted the stock gauge/tac in the front and my boost and o2 gauge in the back. Cheap for me bacuse i know im going to roll it at some point and bend it over. I'll take a pick, they are very easy to make with the write tools.

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
thanks for the help...

What do people like better??? Behind the bar or in front of the bar? On one side you might smash into it but on the other side if you roll the sled it would get smashed.

i like it behind the bars. Had a front style one and broke the gauge pack off with a tree branch!

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
I like behind the bars so far. It doesn't seem in the way at all, and you can actually read it when you are sitting down running down the trail. I have my prologger on the front and am going to be afraid to roll it cause I know it will be the first to pop off.

Premium Features