• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need info for paper

K
Jan 12, 2008
middle, nowhere
I have a paper to write on this topic and i need to know enough information to write for 5 pages. for example: reasons why enviro's are trying to close the land, what claims have they made ..... that kinda thing anything will help. pm me with the info.
Thanx,
Patrick

I have a paper to write on this topic and i need to know enough information to write for 5 pages. for example: reasons why enviro's are trying to close the land, what claims have they made ..... that kinda thing anything will help. pm me with the info.
Thanx,
Patrick

I don't really think writing a paper on snowmobile land use issues should be accomplished by requesting that people PM you the info. That is the easy way out. :rolleyes:

Read 40 or so threads in this Land Use section and you will learn quite a bit. If you have questions after that, then post them, otherwise....

It should be noted that the internet did not exist back in some of our school days. ;)

Premium Features