• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

people I forgot

P
Dec 5, 2007
Colville WA
I have become a Facebook user lately and one thing I realize is that I dont remeber certain people, yet they sure remeber me. Makes me feel bad. It must be those who keep to them selves and skurt through life without risk of exposing them selves to judgement. It sure is nice that we have found a real peace on Snowest. Keep up the good work.

P
Dec 5, 2007
Colville WA
Zen

did that not feel good! Thank you for making my point. Unfortanetly this thread would have been 2 pages back by now 2years ago. Its great we have those under control looking out for us.

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Poacher your a Joke. You probably cant even ride a sled not the least a Snowchicken.

First off, if you don't have anything good to say, don't post.
Second, I rode with Poacher at hawkfest last year. He can make that little 503 go places that would blow your mind.

P
Dec 5, 2007
Colville WA
lay it down my brothu

Take it to a new level and join the Force. I bet you real coin, you cant follow me on your sled. I have been riding and racing for over 28years. 1,2,3 or DNF.

Premium Features