• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SloooooWEST

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
I'm sitting on a Delta plane, 37,000ft above Eastern Colorado and I can get every web site on the planet to work , except you know who....

If they can make internet work on airplanes, Snowest should be able to get a web-front end and a database server to work.

Happy Monday!

;-)

<<
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@snowest.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at snowest.com Port 80>>

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
So what forum you going to hang out on. It's 7pm here, world series is on, 2 beers down, and slooowest is crawling at a snails pace. Heading over to Dieseltruckrecource.com

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
man alive...i have been trying to post a reply in the a/c section to the handguard thread and it just doesn;t let me...keeps on saying no web page etc...im just getting so friggin fed up..this site uses a whole friggin evening to do what i need to in 20 mins..only forum in the world that a doctor will prescribe stress leave..

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
yep...i post and get this crap

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505
What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
a guy will end up throwing his 80.00 handguards in the garbage cause i cant post to let him know they will work...friggen sicking...worse then Hussiens missile defense system

Premium Features