• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got your stand done?

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Looks like a warm opener. I built a warming hut in the tree tops, but it looks like I won't need it this weekend. My trail cams. do show a few daytime bucks. I hope they don't go back to sleep. I was putting down carpet in it Sat. and two fawns came within thirty feet to se what I was. I yelled at them for being stupid, tasty, stupid. My thirty three year old son is spending the first week at the shack with me. I'm going to enjoy the time spent with him in the Aitkin Co. swamps. and looking at the deer.

Owen

day buck.jpg stand '09.jpg deer 1.jpg

Last edited:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Not me, no stand this year...gonna skip deer for a year. to busy of a house with a 1 month old, and my old man is under the knife today for prostate cancer, so I don't wanna drag the kids up north while he recovers. Oh well, I'll build a big one for next year and take the oldest.

That's a nice clearing your in HT but I see you have some of this behind it
IMG_1321.jpg

And if you see one of these ****ers in the swamp, remember to aim for the gut so Brent doesn't come calling
IMG_0151-2.jpg

Good luck chasing the old horned up swamp bucks.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
X good luck to you on things

Owen I'm in my stand haven't seen a thing all morning windy ***** 25 ft up. I still don't under stand why I ain't seen a thing! Lol

Premium Features