• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mpi bypass valve

snocattin

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
NW Montana
I paid $359 plus a few bucks to ship my intercooler to them.
There are three new bungs, MPI will weld them on for you for free when you buy the BOV. If you are good with a TIG you can do it yourself. You can see from the picture what a nice job they do, TIG guy at MPI is tits. The kit comes with a pre-assembled manifold, all necessary tubing/fittings, zip ties, good instructions, everything; the normal MPI top quality purchase. I would recommend this. LG

MPI_BOV.jpg

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
i paid $359 plus a few bucks to ship my intercooler to them.
There are three new bungs, mpi will weld them on for you for free when you buy the bov. If you are good with a tig you can do it yourself. You can see from the picture what a nice job they do, tig guy at mpi is tits. The kit comes with a pre-assembled manifold, all necessary tubing/fittings, zip ties, good instructions, everything; the normal mpi top quality purchase. I would recommend this. Lg

thats some nice welding, top notch.

N
Dec 7, 2008
Armstrong B.C
looks good i put one on the bottom of the intercooler in the corner the thing with having the bov up on the top of the cooler all the hot air going threw it is warming up the coolor we did mine on the bottom an he coolor stays way cooler hope it works out for you sorry have no pictures

B

blackhillsnytro

Nov 22, 2008
Spearfish SD
I recently ordered the prologger and bypass valve from them. Using the prologger with their bypass valve, you can dump boost to control how much you want to run. The fit and finish on their equipment is top quality, and the welding on every piece of aluminum is amazing.

Premium Features