• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Rear Suspension

S
Oct 28, 2009
North Pole
Looking for some feedback on rear suspensions for an 07 Apex Mtn. I am wanting to upgrade and was leaning toward an M-10 but can't seem to find one with the 174in track length option. Was just courious as to what everyone is running in the steep and deep... I definately don't want anything that rides like the early M-series sleds!

Thanks

Scott

W

wilbilly

Dec 23, 2007
mountain home ,id
The m10 is by far the best for going stright up but not so good on the ride. The ez-ride takes the trail very nice and in a climb it keeps the front end down . just my 2 cents

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
M-10 but with CR 174 rails. Get the skid from Fast and the rails from CR. You will not look back and you will climb stuff you'll be really scared coming back down

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
The m10 is by far the best for going stright up but not so good on the ride. The ez-ride takes the trail very nice and in a climb it keeps the front end down . just my 2 cents

I think the CR M10 174 is a great all around skid and I love the way it handles the trail. Best skid out there for a big HP Apex IMO.

R

richyrich

Nov 26, 2007
Mt Baker
x3.

If your in Canada get the entire skid from Chad at CR. If your in the states, get the entire skid from Fasttrax, Curt has everything and if he doesnt, he'll get it.

Hands down the M-10 is the only way to go.

E

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005

The new air ride M10 is a waaaay better ride than the old one CR rails or not.

AA

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
174 cr m10 built by fastrax all the way. You are not going to break it!

I had a easy ride in my sled when I bought it and it was done after a few hard rides, the shock bushings and the track nubs are the only thing that holds the front of the skid in the sled, scary!!

Whats important? ride or dependability? Both hold the front end down.

Premium Features