• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sc nytro clutching needed

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
do a search.. lots of good advice..
get a set of supreme tool weights and a shockwave helix and the biggest secondary spring you can get and wind it tight. thats a start.

N
Dec 7, 2008
Armstrong B.C
dont need nothing put a shock wave helix on with a articat black spring there problems fixed you must be bouncing off your rev limeter like i was this will make every thing better what size of track you running watch your air fuel gauge with the stage 2 i couldnt get enough fuel cheers have fun

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
Any suggestions on clutching for a stage 2 nytro about 300hp, i have the stock weights loaded up, 14.5 rollers, blue, pink, blue spring, and the secondary is completely stock?

Thanks tom.......

WHat elevation and what size track?

Change to a blue-blue-blue spring if u are hitting rev limit.

T
anyone got any theory on how to setup this pri weights, to secondary spring- helix angle, I have been told pri weights are for engagement rpm, and secondary helix and spring are for shift and back shift.

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
Primary weights control your operating RPM
Primary spring initial rate controls engagement RPM

I would try 47 degree helix and EPI purple spring, or set shockwave at 50 degrees. The stock secondary spring and helix will not hold that HP, you will over rev like crazy.

Last edited:
Premium Features