• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Garrett ?

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Does anyone know if a 25 uses the same exhaust header as the 28? I have a NW kit on a Nytro. The pics I've seen show the 28 using a housing with a much tighter radius. This would leave more room between the header and the coolant lines. I think my kit was one of the first ones made. Doesn't seem to have the fit and finish of the newer ones. :(:eek::beer;

B
Oct 17, 2004
Kelowna B.C.
Does anyone know if a 25 uses the same exhaust header as the 28? I have a NW kit on a Nytro. The pics I've seen show the 28 using a housing with a much tighter radius. This would leave more room between the header and the coolant lines. I think my kit was one of the first ones made. Doesn't seem to have the fit and finish of the newer ones. :(:eek::beer;

The inlet and outlet of the Exhaust turbine on both the 25 and the 28 are the same. Hope this helps you out. Garretts web site has lots of info also....

BC.

Premium Features