• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 MM: Power Inc end dumps and more...looking to trade 4 a long track and extension

I have a bunch of 2000 MM parts to trade. I am looking for a trade for a long track with rail extensions somewhere in the 151/153 X 2" range. Mine currently has a stock 141. I have a complete set of Power Inc end dump pipes, a set of Bender pipes(center dump I think), Peak Performance heads (20cc and a 19cc), pistons, cylinders and a few other parts...all in great/perfect condition. If you are interested let me know and we can work something out.

powerinc.jpg

headoutside.jpg

headinside.jpg

Pipes ($275)are complete except for a couple of missing springs. Heads ($100) are in excellent condition, 21CC Peak Performance, billet alum, anodized blue, no scratches! One dome has dings in it from when a piston came apart from water ingestion, will send a close up if needed. Gave up on the track swap idea..... Thanks.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
pipes

are you sure those arent Yamaha Factory Race Pipes, real nice pipes if they are, higher rpm range? if they are i will be interested!!!!!

Premium Features