• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about iowa hawkeyes?!?

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
wow that was good game! 2 secs to go in 4th, on 4th down and goal and they won the game 15 to 13! wow what a game
i thought i had my heart attack

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
damn i missed the end, I got bored to be honest with ya...it was an awesome showing of defenses on both sides... 8-0 :beer;

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Been an Iowa fan my whole life, I had already considered it a loss, needless to say I was blown away by that final charge down the field. 8 and 0 a first in school history.

overall....this weekend was REALLY hard on the top 10!:D If it wasn't for ANOTHER questionable SEC call in the Floriday game, that could have gone a lot differently. The Vols gave 'Bama a run for there money, Clemson knocks off the U. Iowa just keeps finding ways to win no matter what happens.

I really think the only three games this weekend that went like they "should have" were USC, TCU, and the Bearcats.

'gotta love College Football, nobody is safe.

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Not sure I care for the BCS ranking moving them up to 4th though. Boise State and Con pummeled their opponents and dropped. Oh well, pretty much used to getting stepped on by the BCS!! :(

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
I lived in C-Bus for a few years and have been a fan ever since. Just a lonely Buckeye in Utah. You guys better whip AZ this weekend. I root for all big 10 schools as long as they aren't the team from up north that doesn't deserve to be named.

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I lived in C-Bus for a few years and have been a fan ever since. Just a lonely Buckeye in Utah. You guys better whip AZ this weekend. I root for all big 10 schools as long as they aren't the team from up north that doesn't deserve to be named.

I think Im gonna miss the game tmw! (wedding)

Premium Features