• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Balancing carbs on UNvalved twins

M
Oct 21, 2009
i have a 2000 sks 700, my sled seems to "load up" on take off and then it cleans out after reving for a bit and then goes like a rocket. anybody have a simalar problem? i put vforce2 reeds and aftermarket intake and it helped alot.... hope this helps. cause having no bottom end power blows!!
2000 sks 700
vforce2 reeds
slp air intake
sno stuff can off of a 2003 prox (modified)
five inch powermadd riser
custom windshield and screen kit

HELP!! i put this handlebar riser on and it seems really weak because i can get that much more leverage on my bars it feels like my steering post is gonna bend!! its not a good feeling.. how do i renforce it? i notice theres a couple other guys on here with kinda the same thing but they dont look re-enforced... thanks bros. *** by the way the reeds and airbox help alot with balancing the carbs way better bottom and midrange with almost no "loading up" ****

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

O
Nov 27, 2007
Rimbey
Wildchild makes a nice steering post for your sled which will be stronger than your stock one. As for loading up on the bottom end, on my 99 700 I put on SLP Power Paks ( for the 39.5 D slides) which did help, but just dialed in the carbs with pilot jets, needles and mains that the motor liked and it ran/runs very strong still.

Premium Features