• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Performance suspension for nytro

E
Oct 18, 2009
Wondering which suspension you guys think is the best, have a good ride and that is good in the trees, and is good at keeping the skis on the ground. Weight loss would be nice but I am more interested in the ride, and hookup on the ground. gonna be supporting a 174 with 3" lugs.

Thanks

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
I agree with PhilSummers.

My question is what the ride quality like on the M10 and what does the complete skid weigh??? I like the Tsled, but I think it will probably let me down eventually.

Anybody running the Nextech Monoshock Skid from carbonsled.com??

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
M-10 is probably the best for climbing...have met just as many who dont like M-10 as like it...someone will post that those who dont like it dont know how to set it up...???

I love my Timbersled, am not UBER extreme rider, no 50 foot+ drops, no climbing K2...but am clearly not the least hard on my gear...and it has held up very well...

LOVE the performance while on the limited amount of trails that this sled ever sees...love the performance in deep snow, and predictability while climbing...

They had some bushing issues, but were quick to jump on it and help solve it...It can more than handle the boost that I run on my sled...

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Doing some updates to Timbersled skids right now. Find them to be really helpful at Timbersled. Updates are looking good so far. The only complaint I hear is transfer on higher boost but it looks like that may be taken care of with the update kit. I also like the bigger rear shaft on the new kits. I would look at an M10 if I just ran chutes.

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
I'm a fan of ez ryde. It is great on a ruff trail. Pretty lightweight. And i have been very impressed with there customer service. my.02

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
I had M10 on my T-Apex and will have it again on my T-Nytro. It is a heavier skid but it works. Keeps the skis down and rides like a cadillac on the trail.

E
Oct 18, 2009
Simmons skis?

Thanks for the info guys...how about skis? I have been out of it for about 3 years, but simmons skis were the best with flotation at that time is there any good skis that offer superior floatation and steerability than the simmons?

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
I run a CR10 with air ride and am really happy with it took a bit to get it set up and now it works awsome for every kind of riding i do . the stock skis are pretty good on the nytro the big simmons make it handle like a bus on all but the deepest of days

Premium Features