• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thanks icon

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
where did my thanks and rate post icon go... new to forms but did i turn them off or how can i find how to put them back....thanks

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
have you been thanking people. You only get a certain number per 24hrs then the system turns off until that time period has passed.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Hatchers did get a thanks from dukrider for the comment. So if he is new looks like he is going to fit in here just fine ;)

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
That was great - the way you helped him with the problem he asked about, I'm sure the new guy feels real welcome here at SW now after your insightful post, way to go. You are a true asset to the snowest community hatchers.

help with what, thanks and rep??

its time you walk outside the circle jerk rep thread and see this site is related to sleds and i add plenty of insight in that arena...not threads about green stars and yellow moons

but thanks for calling sunshine, goodbye, next!!

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
ok

You know what forget i even asked about it...I didnt want to start something by just asking a ? even when yellow moons and green stars do not line up i thank all who have had good feed back to a ? and i will not worry about it... I have my own thankful friends around here!!!!

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
help with what, thanks and rep??

its time you walk outside the circle jerk rep thread and see this site is related to sleds and i add plenty of insight in that arena...not threads about green stars and yellow moons

but thanks for calling sunshine, goodbye, next!!

I don't know you but I've seen some of your other posts and you seem more inclined to incite than provide insight.

Premium Features