• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Puyallup Washington Show--Here We Come

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Jake will be at the show this weekend with my sled for those who would like to look in person and ask questions about the R&D Custom Turbo Werx kits for the Ski-Doos.

Drop in and bug him and ask him how the throttle response is:D:eek:.

Dave

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
lol you have GOT to be kidding me. will jake have the tens of thousands on hand for all the people who you screwed?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
no kidding, I honestly feel REALLY bad for Jake at this point, he seems to be a pretty stand up fella, he pretty much bowed out when you showed what kinda person you are, glad your feeding him to the wolves, again, showing how great you are!

I have a strange feeling all the Q@A jake is going to be doing is gonna be about people asking about all the drama, I doubt anyone who isnt retarted is going to be interested in the product(or lack therof) you have to "offer".

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Jake will be at the show this weekend with my sled for those who would like to look in person and ask questions about the R&D Custom Turbo Werx kits for the Ski-Doos.

Drop in and bug him and ask him how the throttle response is:D:eek:.

Dave

Isn't this the guy who still owes a bunch of money to people who "pre-ordered" and they never saw anything from him other than post on snow west?

G
Apr 23, 2008
Lets keep this up guys, there are a dozen or so people that Jake and Dave took for thousands of dollars..

It would be in their best interest to update the many who were PONZIED ..

Jake has not called, returned a call or made any effort to clear his name,, nor has Dave..

As my post stated months ago,, ALL phone numbers are not working ..

As for Lynxman,,,, Dave was looking to get that mans head cut for low octane fuel back in NOVEMEBER !!!

That was a long long time ago..

this thread is a YEAR old,, but lets please keep it on the front page and anytime we see or hear of the ****heads on another site,,, ALERT the readers of these scammers..

Gus

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
good catch gus.. I didnt realize the first posts where from last year.

but yeah, good stuff to keep it pretty obvious he isnt the best investment.. i htink your better buying stock in BP right now..

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
It would be worth their money to buy a ticket to Seattle and go open a can of whoop arse in the middle of a public crowd. Game on, what building is everyone going to meet at?

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
No, but I do now LOL. Still worth while to keep people on the look out for people like this just like a guy who use to be on here all the time Team 2. People should know who to stay away from.

Premium Features