• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alternative to IceAge Rails??????

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
So for the past 2 1/2 months I've been trying to get IceAge Rails, and axle kit. Pi$$ poor customer siervice has finally pushed me over the edge.

What is a good alternative?

I know IceAge makes some of the best, but I'll ride stock before I waste another second trying to get a set.

Craig

B

blackhillsnytro

Nov 22, 2008
Spearfish SD
I have a buddy that had to call three times wanting to give them money. Finally got them after the third call. Good quality stuff but he kinda felt the same

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
ANother confirmed complaint!

I too have been trying to get a hold of these people for months to buy rails....what a joke! With this economy they should be appreciative of their customers! If your to busy HIRE MORE HELP! Months are completely rediculous and unheard.
As far as I know there are no other alternative rail options from other companies.....is there? At least for Yamaha specific sleds? If there were, they'd steal all ICE Ages business cause their customer service is NON EXISTENT!:mad:

I
Nov 26, 2007
I'd recommend emailing them. That's what I did, often getting 2 responses per day while trying to explain what I needed as I was getting custom rails made. I know they just lost at least one employee so they could be short staffed right now, but they were when I ordered too. I thought they had great service and an excellent product, I'd highly recommend them.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
hoepfully they aren;t getting more orders than they can handle cause that could hurt them much like the team 2 episode. I ordered a set last year in january, called in the morning they were out of stock, got a call about 3 hours later telling me my rails were made and shipped in the mail. they were great to deal with. hopefully they get their ducks in a row cause do they do have a great product.

jd1964

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2007
Whitefish, Mt
162 rails

I called iceage and talked to them and asked a few questions. The guy told
me to order off the web site. So I ordered them got them in a week. Very pleased.
Jim

S
Feb 4, 2008
Seattle wa
order online

I had mine within two weeks I ordered rails and the axle. i called and they told me they were waiting on aluminum that the machine the axles from. they told me when the metal was supposed to come in and they shipped my rails and axle within an hour of when the got their shipment. I was extremely happy with their service.:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
This is good to hear

Good to hear positive feedback makes me feel much better about spending money with a vendor when customer service is questionable. I will try again through their web site and hope for the best...they do have a nice product!

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
I have ordered several sets over the last few years....when I emailed them they got back to me all the time....plus I had a record of what I ordered in the emails.....when I tried to phone there it was hit or miss if they answer.....So the next few sets I just emailed them and things were good

Premium Features