• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nytro powderlites pics.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Ill see how the post goes, I can post some pics in the morning, I have one at the shop. What pics do you want? Let me know.

Lococoin

Lifetime Membership
have heard nothing positive about the powderlites kit, Impulse or Alpine is the way to go.

Ya i have a kit and its been great, what little issues I have had they have answered the phone 7 days a week and have helped me out in any way they can. All updates that the kit has had over the year have been free of charge.

I would recommend powderlites to anyone who is interested in a turbo kit for their nytro/apex/skidoo. Less money than a impulse kit too, for those of us who dont have unlimited cash to throw around.

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
I think that PL just advertised and amped up their kits to be the best in the industry, but never had a season to work the bugs worked out of the kit. Alot of problems at first which tied up his phone line, which pissed lots of people off. I think he has the tuning and most of the major wrinkles ironed out.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I think this thread was about pics of nitro powderlites kits. I think you guys that are on here compaining about PL are about as ignorant as the problems you had. Quit hijacking this guys thread !!!! I think if you did alittle more asking about any kit than bashing you would learn alot and it might just humble YOU. You are not going to find another guy like dave period. Do you actuall think boondocker, dobeck, simmons, alpine didnt have a few problems, they all do, but NO one has the service of powderlites.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Heres some pics

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113481

Polarisrocks hit the nail on the head!!
There all good kits and have their bugs,, and alot of it has to do with the install..
I wanted a rear mount and liked what the Rapidbike box could do,, cant say enough about there customer support, being my first build, cam timing etc had alot of ?? My intercooler cracked after about 1500 km had a new one 2 days later.. Perma grin all winter on the Boooost!!

Premium Features