• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everything pink

S

s.stell

Oct 12, 2009
Denver CO
Hey ladies I am looking for a pink boss seat and I was at the snow show this past weekend and they said boss is no longer getting in colors. :(

Is there any that you see for sale or any pink seat at all. I also am looking for pink springs and idler wheels for my sled. Any replies would help.

Thanks all!!!

S
Dec 5, 2007
mountain mod would probably do a seat for you but it will be pricey! (hubby's was $700)

You can also try taking your seat to a local upholestery shop and have them do a cover. My local shop did one for me for about $100 that was custom yellow for my stock seat. When we went to look for colors they had everything you could imagine and then some.

Try a powdercoater for the springs, they have lots of colors and should be able to match something in pink.

good luck with the project and don't forget pics!

S

s.stell

Oct 12, 2009
Denver CO
Thanks for the advice!! I will definately let u know how it all went. I am very anxious to see it all put together!!!

B
Oct 13, 2009
Hey, I hear you can paint the fabric on the seat, I will find out and let you know, My boss seat is red and I'm also thinking I want pink , not just my seat but the whole sled it will be taken apart and all metal that is red now will be powder coated in pink or some color that matches what I want. I will be checking into the seat think probably next week. I will post back.:)

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
Just got back from the snowshow and they had some awesome pink sleds...the powdercoat looked really cool. I'm sure yours would turn out great. :)

I was thinking of polishing the tunnel on mine, but everyone I talked to there said that's a lot of work to keep up. So many I saw had powdercoated tunnels...I'm thinking of doing that instead (black, maybe with a cool texture in it?).

T
Nov 27, 2007
Grande Prairie,AB
Hi Ladies,

If you contact Motleyone on here, he makes custom seat at very great prices.He makes the seats for the impulse kit's. He will make any color you want and they are made to fit you preferred riding height as well.

Trav

S

s.stell

Oct 12, 2009
Denver CO
Wow thanks guys!! I am really glad I have ur help. The intenet is so vauge and it doesn't show many pics of things!!

C
Dec 30, 2008
mckenna, wa.
Hey ladies! I have a pink and white arctic cat jacket, and want a cool pink arctic cat helmet to match. i heard there was one at the puyallup snow show, but i missed it. I dont know where to look, I dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for it. have any suggestions where i can get one at a reasonable price?

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Hey ladies! I have a pink and white arctic cat jacket, and want a cool pink arctic cat helmet to match. i heard there was one at the puyallup snow show, but i missed it. I dont know where to look, I dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for it. have any suggestions where i can get one at a reasonable price?

Mark Mesenbrinks biggest fan, and yes I told Brad Story that! lol"

you have to just love Brad and mark there are great!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

S

s.stell

Oct 12, 2009
Denver CO
Sorry these pictures are so late guys. but I have been really busy.

I love my sled and if anyone wants to ride let me know.

Thanks for all your help. I went with ArcticFX for the graphics

Attachments

• snowmobile.1.bmp
    37.2 KB · Views: 279
  • snowmobile.2.bmp
    37.1 KB · Views: 166
Premium Features