• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to doo! Tips and tricks would be nice!

hey boys.. i never thought i would go from my trusty polaris to a doo, but i did it...
now if u guys can let me know a few basics about these damn things it would be nice!
i used to ride the first gen dragon 700.. and absolutely loved it in every way shape and form, but decided to see what they hype was about . bought a doo off my close friend who works at a dealership as a head mechanic so this xp i purchased is apparently already dialed in (dont ask my for specifics cause i have no idea what he did other than visable mods ) such as inner wheel kit, quick clickers, mbrp can, vent kit. anyways i rode this thing for about 2 days last winter just to see if i could ride the damn thing.. started getting used to it but its still a ***** to toss around. is there a solid way to set up suspension and bars up to make this easier?!

Dec 30, 2007
sd
If you don't find anymore info anywhere else here is what I have heard and what I think will help...ski shocks at very soft settings, crank of those rear torsion springs to the maximum, let your limiter strap out to the last hole, maybe swap your ski's to the opposite side. Also tilt your handlebars back in line with the steering post. Try disconnedting the sway bar too. My 08 154 has the 19t top gear and has had no belt problems(but I don't doo any extereme highmarking)...I also have vents and HPS can which sounds awesome. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Premium Features