• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you Rapid Bike

L

lugnut

Sep 21, 2008
Vancouver Island
Our project started 4 years ago with a custom rt 1000 carbon fiber That we had a 1250 bb biult for. The sled goes great and has always competed strong at the big dawg shootout.

But it has never been a smooth reliable everyday rider. After spending thousands of dollars on fuel management from every brand of control box we decided to try the rb3. FINALLY the sled responds like we want it to-like a stock sled. Wish we had rb3 years ago. The rapid bike system generates maps that are smooth and consistant. This sled has never run better. Thanks.

rt3.jpg rt8.jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
can you make those pictures either linked in from photobucket or something so we can click and make em bigger... sounds like good stuff.. the RT is a nifty sled, glad to see people out gettin after it with em.

C

cobbycat

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 15, 2008
salmon arm, b.c.
just recently I have gotten to play with the rapid bike fuel management system and it is really sweet! can finally play with ignition timing!

c3 powersports in Salmon Arm, B.C. sells and tunes the rapidbike controllers. they can dyno-tune your sled as well. check them out here: http://www.c3powersports.com/

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
ahh thats what i wanted to do for an airbox on my sled!!!!!!!!! people told me it wouldnt work. that looks very efficient to mee

Premium Features