• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 03' ProX r

A
Dec 4, 2007
ALASKA
03' Polaris Pro X r 440 w/ an 02' 500 ves motor.

121x2x15 Challenger notched for poo coolers, ok shape $100

02' 500 ves motor and primary w/ ceramic coated pipe, Vforce reeds, carbs, cdi, ect. $800

Team Secondary $150

ProX rear skid $300

Walker Evans shocks $300 for the fronts, $ 300 for the rears, valved extra stiff.

Hood, $100

Rev fuel tank $30

Trailing arms and radius rods together for $100 a side

Misc chassis parts tub, chaincase, steering hoop ect... make offers on all

sparkle pink powdercoated rear bumper free to anybody man enough to rock it...

PM me

DSC00463.jpg

Last edited:
C
Oct 15, 2008
what gear ratio is the chain case gears? im looking for around a 2.0 ratio ...19/41 or something around there ...let me know and how much you want for the gears and chains..

A
Dec 4, 2007
ALASKA
Still got the clutch cover? Give me a good deal and I'll rock the bumper.

The pink bumper is free as long as a dude is sporting it on thier sled. If you say it for your g/f or wifes sled it will be $10. If any ladies out there wish to have this bumper saying that its "cute" you will be charged $20.

The clutch cover is $15

I
Nov 26, 2007
The pink bumper is free as long as a dude is sporting it on thier sled. If you say it for your g/f or wifes sled it will be $10. If any ladies out there wish to have this bumper saying that its "cute" you will be charged $20.

The clutch cover is $15

I meant give me a deal on the cover and I'll rock the bumper, throw in the pin and it's sold. How do you want to get paid?

A
Dec 4, 2007
ALASKA
I meant give me a deal on the cover and I'll rock the bumper, throw in the pin and it's sold. How do you want to get paid?

Do you want it shipped north or will you have someone local pick it up? If you want it shipped pm me your shipping address and well work it out.

A
Dec 4, 2007
ALASKA
How much for the steering post?

I'll take $40 for the steering post. I damaged the origional gusseted T post beyond repair so I replaced it with a FLY pivot adapter. It way stronger than the stock one, but the weld isnt the pretiest cuz we did it when it was on the sled.

Are you looking for the steering hoop and spacer block as well?

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
I'll take $40 for the steering post. I damaged the origional gusseted T post beyond repair so I replaced it with a FLY pivot adapter. It way stronger than the stock one, but the weld isnt the pretiest cuz we did it when it was on the sled.

Are you looking for the steering hoop and spacer block as well?

I'm not sure.
I'm looking to fit my RMK with a ProX post. I was told they only differ in length--geometry is the same. The projet is to move the bars forward by shortening the post and then compensating with taller risers. I've already bought new Pro Taper bars and grips and switches for the conversion. I'm waiting on the new post to see what height risers I'll need.

I don't think I'll need them but if you want to unload them I'll consider taking them too

So far we have a deal on just the post (382-0211 Erik)

Premium Features