• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help!! MCX 270 upgrade need instructions!!

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
Hey guys, I need some help I lost my instructions!! can somebody please scan the instructions or make a stick man drawing of routing and the fuel pressure spec??

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
well dont feal to bad because the derections tell you to mount it in a spot that hmmm maybe fit on a prototype.... you really just have to know ins and outs on the regulator and fit it all yourself. I mounted my pump right obove the battery, I have a small scooter batery though. Do you know about removing the stock regulator from the stock fuel pump or should I try and explain. im about 2000km from my sled right now...

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
Well I have most of it installed but I am confused on the placement of the regulator in the system. I was hoping to get a couple pages out of the manual to see the pictures (seeing the instructions suck). Phoned PG yamaha and he faxed them but the pictures were quite dark and could not see them.

Premium Features