• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cordless Teth-Air, suspension parts

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Everybody I talk to says the turbo Yamy guys are going to love the Cordless Teth-Air. I must admit I have not taken the time to introduce this product to you guys up until now. The Teth-Air is a radio tether that makes it possible for the rider to have more movement on the machine so you can become a better rider. Secondly the Teth-Air provides limited security as your machine will not run without your wrist tag present.

We also carry the Racers Edge suspension packages that provide an excellent ride and stop that nasty weight transfer that powerful sleds suffer from. basically this rear upgrade will prevent the collapsing of the rear suspension while on those killer climbs.

check out our site at www.sourceinnovations.ca :D

thanks,

Chris

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
To answer a couple of questions:

The Teth-Air is now in stock and ready to ship at October special pricing for $299. Can. Reg. $348.00

We will be at the Washington show with Cyclops and in Edmonton for sure and will be trying for the Calgary show too.

The normal distance is about 10-20 ft average, so you can walk around your sled. You can shorten the anenna tip if you want shorter distance. Also if you want a close shut off all you have to do is put your had around your back to cover the transmitter tag.

I don't have an official weight on the RE suspension but Daryl assures me that it takes weight out from the stock design. He also says that the point is not so much weight but the fact that it keeps the nose down on those big climbs under big power.

Regards,

Chris

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
TethAir%20front%20view.jpg
Model CT-10 Cordless Teth-Air, Patent License US 7,034,696 B2

Utilizing the latest long range RFID (radio frequency Identification) technology, the Cordless Teth-Air is the latest safety innovation and theft deterrent device in the sport of snowmobiling.

The CT-10 Cordless Teth-Air is a wireless tether system providing a modern alternative to the cord type kill switch tether found on many snowmobiles on the market. The Cordless Teth-Air can easily be installed on all brands of snowmobiles that utilize electronic ignition.

How it works: The CT-10 consists of 2 parts, the first is a small 2.45 GHz. transmitter tag that is worn on the wrist of the rider. The second is the control unit that is mounted under the snowmobile's hood. Within 1 second of starting the motor, if the transmitter signal is not present, the engine will be shut down, providing limited theft protection. If during a ride, the rider falls off or for other reasons is separated from the machine, the motor will also shut off. This motor shut down can potentially save the machine from a devastating crash, especially if the throttle is stuck wide open due to ice or snow build up.

Installation: The CT-10 control unit requires an electrical power source from the snowmobile, and is compatible with battery or non-battery electrical systems. The 5 Ampere load output relay provides the option for normally open and normally closed (parallel or series) connections to your existing kill switch wiring. The installation does not disable your existing kill switch, ignition key, DESS system or corded tether.

Set-up: The CT-10 can be set to read 1-6 tags which allows for all in your group to move from machine to machine or if only 1 tag is registered, there is no chance that your machine will inadvertently be kept running when passing another person wearing a tag.

• Effective range: 1 to 10 metres ( 3-30 ft.), antenna length dependant, with 1 second delay
  • User interface 1: Pushbutton on control unit for tag registration and system by-pass function.
  • User interface 2: Dual colour LED on control unit, green flash for tag receive and red flash for low tag battery.
  • Tag Battery: 6 months on popular CR2032 button cell.
  • Enclosures: Water resistant construction for both tag and control unit

T
Nov 27, 2007
Grande Prairie,AB
Very neat product. I saw it at the Edmonton sled show. I was going to buy one until he said the price ($300) and I looked at my wife and shook my head. I think I'll keep the $25 dollar one from yamaha on my sled until there price is more reasonable. But it is a neat idea. jmho

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Very neat product. I was going to buy one until he said the price ($300). I think I'll keep the $25 dollar one from Arctic Cat on my sled until their price is more reasonable. But it is a neat idea. jmho

Yep, x2

Premium Features