• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I can't figure out what is tweaked!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
I bought a 09 summit wrecked last spring. I changed the s module and my skis line up, but my shock on the right side hugs the top a arm (to the rear of it). I'm thinking my top brace that ties into my shock is bent, well after taking the console off i find that the rear brace is broke. So I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and if replacing both braces will fix my shock alignment. Another problem with this sled is that the leftside pannel doesn't close like it should, when I put the s module on everything lined up with the e module and it doesn't look like it is broke, I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and could give me some advice? Thank you for your time and help because this sled is giving me a headache!!

M

mcgyver

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 5, 2008
Idaho
I just got mine back yesterday from getting the e-module changed......i bent a lower a arm last season and replaced that at the time and everything looked good but not perfect. 1 ski was back from the other about 1/2".....no biggie

well I pull it out of the warhouse to take it up to get preseasoned and the 1 ski is now back almost 2" and the shock spring is rubbing the upper a arm on that side. apparantly when i hit the rock the e-module was weakened and kept bending all season.

all better now!!!! $950 later

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
I just got mine back yesterday from getting the e-module changed......i bent a lower a arm last season and replaced that at the time and everything looked good but not perfect. 1 ski was back from the other about 1/2".....no biggie

well I pull it out of the warhouse to take it up to get preseasoned and the 1 ski is now back almost 2" and the shock spring is rubbing the upper a arm on that side. apparantly when i hit the rock the e-module was weakened and kept bending all season.

all better now!!!! $950 later

Did you replace your s or e module or both? The s module is where all your a arms tie into the chassis, the e module is where the engine sits. I replaced the s module because my skis didn't line up. After I replaced that the skis line up, just my right side shock isn't sitting right. The reason I think my e module might be tweaked is because the left side pannel doesn't close like it should, and i'm hoping my shock problem is because my front brace is tweaked. Thanks for your help

Premium Features