• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stator help!!!

S
Nov 27, 2007
Whistler, BC
i am just finishing up on installing a new motor but i am having problems finding out where one of the stator wires goes. I have 2 of them connected into the regulator but where does the last one go??? in the manual it says it goes to the wiring harness but can anyone put me in the right direction to look. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

rev*baron

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2009
The one wire from the body harness with the small connector is what you are most likely looking for. It runs by the coolant bottle over the top of the case and sometimes is hooked into the aluminum heat shield with the other two connectors that come from the voltage regulator.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Whistler, BC
the wire comes out of the bottom end and on my 04 it goes to the mpem but on my 05 it doesn't have the mpem it has the ecu at the front of the sled where the spare belt is on my 04. The wire has a 4 prong grean head on it and i can't figure out where to plug it into. I think it is for the RER bu not sure.

Premium Features