• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holtz lower a arm

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I am looking for a lower right side A-Arm that my boy bent all out of shape at the end of last season when picked a hillclimb he did not look & think about before kit full throttle :confused: but luck-ally he did not get hurt other that me chewin on his ***:face-icon-small-hap.

Anyhow lookin for a used one in good Straight shape, my boy would appreciate any help cause he is paying for repairs & dooin the work so maybe he will use a little caution next time.

Here is the Holtz link to what we need.

Last edited:
J
Dec 1, 2007
Layton, UT
I think I have one (I'll check this afternoon), and I'm coming to Blackfoot next weekend and can drop it off to you. If you ordered a new one, you'd probably have to change to a new ball-joint. The new ball-joints are taller and I believe Holz isn't making a-arms for the shorter ones anymore. I went through this last year.

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
That would be great jpk its about time to get the sleds in the shop to get them ready just give me a call (208) 221-9282 I will be in the shop most of the day today & in the evenings during weekdays.

I did not want to go back to the stock arms, love the way she handles with the Holtz stuff.

dmf we checked the nun over pretty good last season everything looked to be okay, I built and installed reinforcements after replacing a nun on my first Rev and seeing several others tweaked.

J
Dec 1, 2007
Layton, UT
I found it. It is the lower right. It didn't cost me anything so you can have it. You'll need the new ball joint unless you know a machine shop that will change the thickness. I will be by there Saturday morning coming from Salt Lake.

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
SWEEEET Just give a call & I will meet ya somewhere, the Common Cents gas station at exit 67 should work great for both of us.

Do you need any cooling vents or in need of other parts I might have on the shelf in the shop.

J
Dec 1, 2007
Layton, UT
i appreciate that, but I'm all vented up already. I might have to have something recovered later in the season though. Looked all mine over the other day and a couple have some tears on the outside edge. They're not yours, so I'm sure they're just inferior quality. lol.

Premium Features