• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does it count for SnoWest if it is West NH?

D

dustbuster

Apr 8, 2009
Just wanted to share the early (Oct 2) snow in the White Mountains...

FranconiaNH.jpg

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
yes the snow is coming,just not as much and as early as the guy's out west get it.:eek:

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Where is the good back country riding in NH. Can you ride snowmobiles in the white mountains?

There is plenty of good backcountry riding. just not so much around the white mountains. most of that land is closed.

D

dustbuster

Apr 8, 2009
More south...

We do most of our riding around the lake Winnie area...there is enough around the lake and surrounding hills to keep anyone busy for days...not so much back country, but if you look hard enough you can find some.

We keep talking about trailering up past Lincoln NH...I drove around the Waterville area this summer looking for riding areas, and found alot of trailheads and trail crossings...

I'm guessing if you get way up to Dixville then it probably opens up the riding areas and there should be plenty of snow...

P
Mar 28, 2008
N.H.
backcountry

we ride in the sandwhich notch area, there is alot of clear cuts on the back side of the squam range, deep snow, flat mt pond is a good ride, not for the begginer, the woods are open so you can blaze your way through, I have been building big mt sleds for the last few years, there is plenty of places to ride, mine is a 162 track, i can ride allday without touching a trail,

Squam Trail Busters
check us out on face book
New groomer this year

Premium Features