• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailshead Webcam??

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
New computers since the last time I opened it and now I can't get it to work.

I don't get an Active X box pop up to install the media control or anything, it just says "the Axis media control, which enables you to view live image streams in MIE could not be registered on your computer".

I'm using Vista with IE7, the old computers were IE6 and XP.

Whose tackled this??

M
Nov 26, 2007

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
The white stuff is what I was after!!! Thanks.

Tried all that stuff in those links with no success. I don't get a bar to add the active X. Been through the security settings and changed the Active X stuf and added it as a trusted website with low settings, nothing.

S
Dec 12, 2007
ehh i still can't see the webcam. and ive been researching all over the internet for the axis problem, or active x and everything else. Hopefully it will work when i upgrade to windows 7. either that or trailshead has turned it off.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
Looks like the winds blowin like a ...'er.

If the webcam is down then I think there should be a red x or message saying it can't connect or something. But I don't think the Media control is working on my computer, I'll go try one of the old ones and see what they come up with.

S
Dec 12, 2007
ive gotten the other ones to work, the deadwood cam, sturgis, terry peak. its just trailshead i can't get to load. and it comes up with axis media not being registered on my computer.

M
Nov 26, 2007
There has to be something wrong with the Webcam. I have it active on my 2 computer and get the same alarm message. "Unavalable stream".

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
I was at trailshead today and went snowmobiling! they have about a foot of snow or so. Talk to Bob and Sandy (owners of trailshead) and they said the webcam needs axis media updates and then it will be back up and running soon. They said this should be installed by next week sometime.

S

srx_600

Apr 16, 2009
South Dakota
Up and running as it looks now, but almost all of the snow is gone. But hopefully its a sign of whats to come. Go to www.snowmobilehotspots.com and click on South Dakota and you can view the trailshead one, safetravel, and deadwood cams all on one page. Handy little site.

Premium Features