• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro seat...

Sep 28, 2009
Anyone have issues with the seat cover tearing? Im on my second cover on my 08 FXnytro and the whole front has torn again. Anyone using different seats or getting them redone with a different material??

thanks
Dan

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
What is it tearing from?? Boots? Belt, something has to be tearing it?

Sep 28, 2009
No tank bag. Nothing i am doing is tearing it. It does it when it gets cold. I go between standing and sitting a lot. and when its cold and im sitting down the cover actually cracks. Its a bad material design, almost like it freezes and then cracks. Had two of them and both did same thing. Need to do soemthing different.

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Try a NEW NYTRO seat

WRP offers a NEW Mountain ASSAULT Plus II seat, two "2" taller than OEM stock seat ...

And check out our NYTRO running boards ... strengthens tunnel, drains snow and ice, and dramatically reduces board deflection and sag. Standard product is powdercoated to significantly reduce ice and snow from sticking.

08Nytro.jpg

Yamaha NYTRO

Contact us for more details or to locate an authorized dealer.

Sep 28, 2009
Is the foam underneath wet?

It is now because the whole front of my seat cover is torn and pulled back. It started in one corner. went across front and then down both seams about 8 inches back. 2nd one and they both did exactly the same thing. Need to try something different besides stock material...

Sep 28, 2009
WRP offers a NEW Mountain ASSAULT Plus II seat, two "2" taller than OEM stock seat ...

And check out our NYTRO running boards ... strengthens tunnel, drains snow and ice, and dramatically reduces board deflection and sag. Standard product is powdercoated to significantly reduce ice and snow from sticking.

08Nytro.jpg

Yamaha NYTRO

Contact us for more details or to locate an authorized dealer.

Anyone have this seat? Is the two inches going to be too much for trail riding? I sit down and stand up, dont want it to be too high when Im sitting.

Premium Features