• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BOOST 4 : Beauty and the BEAST trailer

P

powder puff

Nov 26, 2007
Revy
DOH!!! Not lettin` u dress me up anymore. :D
Looks great, glad u got er` done. Hope all the guys will come to the showing here in Revy in Nov. :beer;

akstormin

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Looking fwd to seeing the whole thing. Man, all those deep fresh powder blue sky days make me jealous. I liked the teaser soundtrack as well, seemed to be a good fit for the footage.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Veedy looks awsome. Who hit the rock in that climb Josh ,Laird? Who ever it was that was sick! Can't wait for the snow to fly and finally have a sled to ride for this winter , see you boys soon.

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Veedy looks awsome. Who hit the rock in that climb Josh ,Laird? Who ever it was that was sick! Can't wait for the snow to fly and finally have a sled to ride for this winter , see you boys soon.

Hey Paul, thanks, that was Josh ! he smoked the rock at the top of messy chute. He was wailing up that chute at mach speeds so the rails on his suspension didn't fair so well. made for some awesome footage though, thanks Josh ! :beer; you gonna make it out to god's country this season ?

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
Ha..........looks great as always veedy-son....was starting to think you died from the brokenboner accident.
Awesome job

R
Nov 26, 2007
you gonna make it out to god's country this season ?[/QUOTE]
Veedy you coming out to Whistler? :D Ya I will be riding in Revy this winter, hopfully alot. Workin my butt of this fall so I can do alot more sleddin this winter.

Premium Features