• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 8 Premiere & Dinner Fundraiser

S
Feb 20, 2008
I would like to invite everyone to come and join us this Saturday, Sept. 26 in Pinedale, Wyoming for our Thunderstruck 8 Premiere and dinner. Jim Phelan has been kind enough to help us put on this premiere as a fundraiser for our son, Taylor Dyess and his snocross racing. As some of you know Taylor not only races snocross, but he rides with Jim as well and Taylor was in Jim's TS7 video. We will be traveling great distances this season to compete in the ISOC National series and we are trying to raise money to defray some of the costs.

We are going to start the dinner at 5 pm for $7 per person and the doors to the premiere will open at 6 pm with the movie starting about 7 pm. The movie will be $5 per person with 10 and under free.

We are working with Bucky's Outdoors, our local Polaris dealer, and the Rocky Mountain Antique Snowmobile Association to make this an all day event. Come out and see the sleds and race sleds of yesteryear and the new 2010 Polaris at Bucky's Fall Open House from 9 am to 3 pm. While you are there shop some of the great deals they will have there for the gear you will need for this upcoming season. Then come and have a good meal with us and watch this year's best extreme snowmobile video!!!

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM or call my cellphone at 307-231-1974. Thanks!!!!

POSTER copy.jpg

Premium Features