• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Krazy Canadian Adventures 2 , Shipping this week

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Awesome premiere party Saturday in Castlegar, Raised $1100 for the Castlegar Snowmobile Club..

We'll be shipping the movie's out this week, THANKS , to all who pre-ordered the new DVD.

If there's enough interest, we can produce it on Blu Ray. So let me know, what you think.

Dan Gardiner did an amazing editing job, awesome Dan..

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
My Review

KC2 is packed with some crazy hill climb footage, some amazing drops, and non stop comedy!

Davidoff narrates through the whole movie and gives us some hilarious commentary! There are some really gnarly crashes in there too.
The guys pull some crazy chutes! Then watch Rick Barker get on a turbo and jump it... SICK!

The bonus features included some vintage KC footage from back in the day! and Davidoff's segment from Boondockers 5.

Nonstop oohs,awws, and laughs through the whole thing! :D

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
wow dan and the Naz are nuts. good job boys those shoots are so skinny and so steep. just awesome. I would suggest getting this video.

Rob

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
Sweet!

Dan, i picked up my copy last weekend at the 509 premier in Spokane. I just got to watching it acouple nights ago and all i can say is WOW! There was some of the gnarliest climbs i have ever seen on video in it!
Very awsome movie!
I recomend it to anyone!!!:eek::beer;

Jayson

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
The bonus features included some vintage KC footage from back in the day! and Davidoff's segment from Boondockers 5.

Just watched BD5 today also! I also recomend that one to anyone!
I love that part when Dan is stuck down under his sled against that rock. haha.:eek::beer;

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Glad everyone likes the new DVD,,, Thanks for the positive reports.

GPS coordinates to riding areas for New Denver and the Castlegar area segment will be on my website soon,,, took to much time to finish before we had to go to duplicating.. SORRY, but we'll do better next year..

I'll be selling the DVD's at Puwallup, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina sled shows... Plus the New 10 inch X 12 inch Krazy 2010 Calendar is ready and for sale,, It's awesome...13 months,, heavy paper.. Thanks for all the support... cheers for now..

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Calendars and movies being shipped out each week... but, I'll be shipping daily now... sorry if you haven't received your recent order but it's in the mail..you'll see it next week...

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
HEY! HEY!!!!! DAN!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Budd & I finally had a chance to have a 'Movie Night' together!

WOW!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! People had put the buzz in my ear that this was some of Gardner's best work this year....they weren't kidding....KRAZY CANADIAN & BOONDOCKERS ARE ROCK"N you to the edge the whole way & snorkeling around in the pow like a orange headed dolphin on a quad latte!

NICE JOB YOU GUYS!:D:D:D

Premium Features