• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey Guys Looking for a New Placeout WEST

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Hey Guys Im telling Everyone about the BEST kept secret in Idaho, I have a 3bedroom 2 bath House for rent in Pine,Idaho. For the Guys who have been to McCall to ride you where close, Don't believe us call the Dealerships in Boise,McCall area they will tell you what the ridin in All about in Pine/Featherville area. Anyway we are Building a Website Now...We are also building a new garage that will have heated floor for drying sleds out, You can Fire the sleds up and ride right out of the garage and hit the trail to get back to the STEEP AND DEEP,There is 380 Miles of groomed trails...The pine store rents sled, They have cats,polaris,yamaha, We will have spare a-arms,Belts,Plugs for Cats out there..Anyway the House rents for $200.00 a night and $170.00 a day for guide service,House can sleep 5-6 people, I have alot of Qualified Guys that love to Ride and Know the Terrain. Please email at slednpine@gmail.com or my business cell at 602-284-0216

Todd Keenan

Premium Features