• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey Guys Looking for a New Place out WEST

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Hey Guys Im telling EVERYONE about are BEST kept Secret in Idaho, I have a 3 Bedroom 2 Bath House for Rent in Pine,Idaho. For the Guys who have been to McCall you where Close, Don't Believe Us Call the Dealerships in Boise,McCall area they will tell what the Ridin is All about in Pine/Featherville. Anyway we Are Building the Website NOW...We are Building a New Garage that will have a Heated Floor for Drying the Sleds out, You can Fire the Sleds up and Ride right out the Garage and Hit the Trail to The Mountains. There is 380 Miles of Groomed trails to get back to the STEEP AND DEEP...The Pine Store Rents Sleds, They Have Cats and Polaris, Yamaha. We will have Spare A-arms for Cats, Spare Belts,Spare Plugs, Sorry Guys we are Cat Guys out Here...Anyway House for Rent $200.00 a day and $170.00 a Day for Guide Service, House can Sleep 5-6 guys, I have alot of Qualified Guys that Love to Ride and Know the Terrain. Please Email me at slednpine@gmail.com or My Business Cell at 602-284-0216

Todd Keenan

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Riding Out West

It is not my way of Making a living, My Buddys and I don't work at all in the winter so we Ride all the Time..The riding is some of the Best out West, There is three different areas to ride all week or three to four days and never ride the same area very much at all..If you google the area look up Fairfield Idaho also...That is where the Bruce Willis Ski resort is...He is building a new Lodge there this year..

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
RidinOut West

We are Usually Ridin by the Second Week of Dec and Great Snow by Christmas...We had 12 Feet back there this Year...We spring rode tell End of May...We had days that were 3 to 4 feet of Powder and Never seen anyone for a couple of days riding up there..

Todd

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
It is not my way of Making a living, My Buddys and I don't work at all in the winter so we Ride all the Time..The riding is some of the Best out West, There is three different areas to ride all week or three to four days and never ride the same area very much at all..If you google the area look up Fairfield Idaho also...That is where the Bruce Willis Ski resort is...He is building a new Lodge there this year..

huh by Bruces place....I've been on the other side of the hill from there. Did a missions trip and we stopped off at the Eagle Christian Kids Ranch, or something like that name. Either way that is some dang nice country!

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Ridin Out West

huh by Bruces place....I've been on the other side of the hill from there. Did a missions trip and we stopped off at the Eagle Christian Kids Ranch, or something like that name. Either way that is some dang nice country!

That is About One hour, Trailer time from The cabin. That area is Farifield and there is alot of Awesome areas to Ride there too, I have been back to the Ranch, It is a nice Kids Ranch...

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Ridin Out West and MORE SNOW ALREADY

We are Not going to get the Garage Done this Year..It has been snowing to much already...So we dropped the Price, the Rental is 150.00 a Night..With $170.00 a day Guide Service to show People a NEW GREAT RIDIN PLACE..ANYWAY 29 INCHES OF NEW SNOW MONDAY....

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Ridin Out West

Sorry Guys I haven't Been Online Lately, I just got Back from Wolf/Bear Hunting for 7 days, What a nice time to get away, Anyway No you can just rent the Cabin, Most Of the Time I just want to Ride So I will ride with you guys and Just Hang out, That is just for the Guys that want to RIDE out west and Haven't Rode out west Much. Anyway Let me know what the Dates you want, I just want Guys to Come ride a different area On a Budget, I know what Money we Put in these Sleds And I want Guys to Have a great Time and What they Can Afford...

Todd Keenan
My House Number is 208-423-6451

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Sled N out West

Hey Guys we are Getting Snow, Anyway the Cabin IS filling up fast, The guys are Looking for a NEW place out west to Ride. We'll look up Idaho riding area and Look up Trinity Moutain or Bury Me Sled that is are Riding area...

Todd

Premium Features