• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wiring Diagram

F

Fack

Nov 28, 2007
I've got a 2006 ski doo 800 powertek. I was curious if anyone had a wiring diagram or knew where to find a wiring diagram for this sled. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fack

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I would give your dealer a call. They may just give you a copy of the couple of pages you need otherwise the only place to fine them is the service manual's and I have not seen any online for free. But I bet your local dealer would help you out on that.

Good Luck!

Ben

B

born2sled

Jul 1, 2009
you could check out this type ronnies mail order in google click on oem parts fiche then snowmobiles then year then model of sled then there is a breakdown of different things to look at the wiring is just a basic breakdown of electrical not each individual wire diagram

F

Fack

Nov 28, 2007
I need to know of a few good sources for 12v dc power. I need to wire in a few different things and I'm not sure what is what. Any help would be great. Also, can I unhook my headlight or do I need some way to consume the extra power?

Thanks again,
Fack

Premium Features