• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

got slednecks 12,burandts 2 and thunderstruck 8

B
Jan 20, 2009
Slednecks 12= AWSOME!! Music wasnt as heavy as slednecks 11, lots of rider talking and input and great footage!

Burandts 2=AWSOME!! Sick sledding action. Great music. Only complaint it a good chunk of the footage is in slednecks 12....

Thunderstruck 8= Pretty good. Some sick pulls and climbs but seeing a turbo nitro going up a hill gets boring after awile.

Just thought I'd share!

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Thunderstruck 8= Pretty good. Some sick pulls and climbs but seeing a turbo nitro going up a hill gets boring after awile.

!

LOL.....funny you say that, I remember years ago when I said the same thing about jumping.

I thought TS8 was the best sled flick to date. I've actually watched it about 5 times and am about to go watch it again. There are turbo M8s in TS8 that make some wicked climbs, and the M1200 turbo that just flies up the hill. Excellent filming by Jim and teh crew, and the sound track was killer!!!

Been waiting on 3 other deliveries, so this is the only one this year I have, but still a very good film. If you like lots of wicked jumping, then this probably isn't the vid for you, even though there is some jumping.

Haven't ordered a SN movie since about 9, might need to check it out!

C

claydogm8

Feb 14, 2008
Ridgway, Co
I thought SN 12 was good but burandts movie was the best of the year. I havent seen TS8 yet but im really looking forward to "Schooled" with burandt and rasmussen. I agree that turbo nitros going over and over gets old fast. Just my .02:beer;

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
sldnx 12 wasnt great i was actually disapointed because 10 and 11 were awsome i think its just because i had high expectations for a step up. but burandt 2 was sick though

Premium Features