• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

love the new format

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
I really like the new format. The only thing and maybey im the only one but in the swapmeat it would be nice to have it sorted by area like you have the rideing areas. thanks

Travydog

8alltheway

Dec 5, 2007
Eastern SD
ditto ^. I remember seeing the Alaska section had their own swap area. I understand why they had their own section for that, but id would be very useful to have reagionalized swapping of some sort

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I really like the new format. The only thing and maybey im the only one but in the swapmeat it would be nice to have it sorted by area like you have the rideing areas. thanks

Travydog
Just as soon as I get the Sled forums taken care of, the SWAPMEET will be my next victum!!

Our goal is to GREATLY expand the swapmeet and make it as easy to find stuff as possible.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Hopefully there will be no meatswapping taking place on snowest.

8alltheway

Dec 5, 2007
Eastern SD
Maybe a swap sub-section under each of the different riding areas? I can see that turning out to be a giant craiglist for each state tho, so maybe not...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Right now my focus is on the Sled forums.
I have only begun to scratch out some ideas of just how to tackle the Swapmeet.

Premium Features