• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 827 RKT Sledding Videos

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I already talked to the doc he said just put a sled between your legs and you'll be fine. LOL

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
Stock pipe on that ? do you have some comparisons with other stock 800 doos on video ? Looks like it runs great.

Stock pipe on that ? do you have some comparisons with other stock 800 doos on video ? Looks like it runs great.

Not stock pipe... dynoport single pipe and can, vforce 3 reeds.

It was my first weekend out with the 827 and it still needs some gearing (too high right now) clutching and jetting (still WAY too rich). It pulled really hard especially the bottom end torque! Once I get it dialed in it will be a big difference between stock and this.

No video vs. 800 but on a drag race on a hill we could blow over, a stocker took me off the line (gearing) and it stayed the same all the way up.. on some hills that I blew over with ease, the 800 couldn't make it over. I have some pics to prove that but no video... till next year!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Thanks LOL.. yup... a few bux into it. Have you seen the pics under the hood?

Page 1 of first in the ZX section

Yea, looks good don't even reconize under the hood at all....Should have some before and after shots hah. Sure looks a lot better now. Wanna sell it?! I need a sled! lol :D Only sled I ever owned that didn't have to be towed out.....

I see it's not like a cat for you either, and likes to be upside down :p

oo look what I found :D

gg013-1.jpg

Last edited:
J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Do you feel the Vforce helped at all I have heard many conflicting things about them.

Cool vids!! thanks for sharing.. I like that black!

I really, really, really didnt want to sell mine ......:( oh well..

Thanks AK... I will have mine dialed in this year just the way that I want it... the wife is putting pressure on me to sell it and buy a flat land sled out here in Ontario... not a freakin chance! My thought was to build a 03 renagade ZX 827 with all of the toys to ride around here... and a couple of trips to the hills to ride Black Beauty! That didn't go over well!

Premium Features