• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

website

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
So today I decided to create my very own website. By no means am I a Master at this at all, (my first attempt ever) but I figured I would give it a try.

I searched google images for some snow hawk pics and found a very interesting one, that I placed on my homepage. Please check it out! I really want to know who owns this thing and talk to them about how and what they used to paint the rear module that sick color, and how it has held up, or if it has, throughout the winters. Maybe it is just a showroom floor machine and never gets ridden, (SAD), or maybe someone actually gets out there and rips on it, but I have never seen it in any of the Hawk pictures on the forum.

That being said, During September sometime I will post pics of my hawk. I have had several things done to it, non engine related, and am waiting on a few more things to get it ready for the snow this year. I feel some of you may be very impressed, while others obviously more critical, but most of the hawk riders on here ride in different conditions. I ride trails mostly and back country to get to the trails. Most of you are all deep powder mountain riders, so weight savings is way more of an issue for you than me. Also, I enjoy ripping and going fast, but from the little I rode last year, the fanner seems to have plenty of efficient power for the time being. I'm sure I'll eventually want to drop a different motor in there, but finishing college and establishing a full time job are closer tasks at hand.

Awaiting parts:

black bungee straps & offset axle kit for 8" rear wheels from sledr2

voltage regulator 20-1490 from ozzydog (check ur PM)

graphics from TLKD, which look absolutely sick!

8gal tank from 2006siguoin is at the cottage, just need to install it in Sept when I return home from Texas.

LED lights behind gas tank for low light fuel level check.

I'm sure there are a few more things, but that is all I can think of right now. So back to my main point, if you have any info about the green painted hawk on my website let me know. If they aren't on the forum already they should be soon.

Cheers!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Green Machine.

The Hawk you are refering in neon or lime green was painted and customized as a tribute to Denis Boivin, we used to hang a blown up poster of it in our booth.

proj-Snow-show-026.gif

This was Erin Von Hesinger of Frontier Films custom machine used in Killin It.
http://www.frontierfilms.com/

The real star in the movie Agent Cody Banks.

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Painting plastic is easy, the prep is everything.. Back in the day it was necessary to use flex agents in the paint, now a days there are urethane or epoxy paints that already contain flex agents, there are also adhesion promoters that you can use, and a few tricks to promote adhesion on parts that dont like to let paint stick..But when you drag it across the Ice or sticks that will gouge into the plastic your going to be left with a ugly scratch into the original plastic, no amount of adhesion promotes or tricks are going to prevent that.

Premium Features