• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CBU needs help working Catapalooza at MSU

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
This is also posted in the Montana section but I'll put it here as well.

Just like the title says. In the past couple years Wild Montana has been putting a booth in at Catapalooza and our side of the story hasn't been getting out. I just spoke with Kerry White at CBU about this and this year CBU will be putting in a booth. The dates are August 26th, 27th and 28th and it runs from 10-3 each day. Kerry is working on the details of what the booth will have but I think there will be a couple banners, videos playing and information to hand out. This is a great opportunity to help students and their parents understand the land use issues in Montana and keep the Wilderness groups honest. You don't need to be a student to volunteer and it's a great way to meet other sledders in the area. We are looking for people for all three days while the booth is open. Even if you can only be there for an hour it will help. Let me know if you can help us out or if you would like anymore information.

Thanks,

Joe

Final Note: If you're not a member of SAWS and CBU you need to be, the membership is free and you can sign up at www.citizensforbalanceduse.com for CBU and www.snowmobile-alliance.org for SAWS.

bart0678

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Joe we talked earlier about this and Ill be there to help. Every little bit helps guys.
Adam

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Thanks Adam, I just got off the phone with Ryan and he is going to work on possibly getting a local dealership to set up beside us to gain a little more exposure.

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
I might be able to help. Those dates are a ways off so not sure what I have going on but as of now it's something I could do. What does it entail?

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
I might be able to help. Those dates are a ways off so not sure what I have going on but as of now it's something I could do. What does it entail?

It really doesn't entail much, just hanging out and answering questions if people have them. The booth is only open about 5 hours a day for those three days. It seems like we will need the most help on Thursday the 27th. I'm working to try to get one of the local dealers to put a booth in beside us but so far I haven't had much luck. Hopefully more to come on that. PM me your number and I'll give you call and talk about it.

Joe

Premium Features