• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MXT Eliminator Goggle (cheaper than an Eliminator!)

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
For a limited time HaberVision has the MXT goggle paired up with the Eliminator fog eliminating fan for $56!!!

This is $4 cheaper than you can buy the Eliminator for by itself!

This will not last so jump on it if interested.
MXT Eliminator Goggle

OF course the Eliminator can be removed and used in ANY HaberVision Goggle and many other brands as well.

All purchases have a 10-day Money back Guarantee.

PM me for any questions.
get_image.aspx

Be sure to use affinity Code powderhound to get your full discount

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I emailed haber vision but any word on the mxt snowmobile specific goggle?

If it had thick face foam, a snowmask, and double yellow chromed lens that would be perfect. (basically like a 509 goggle or smith snowmobile goggle)

I was going to put a order in for the white/black mtx eliminators and the optical insert tonight but i seen the notice on the snowmobile specific ones coming out this fall so im going to wait.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Here is the winter version. There should be more lenses and frame colors offered soon:
http://www.habervision.com/product/10126.aspx?code=powderhound
Recommended Use: The MXT is an excellent choice for motocross, trail riding, ATV, snowmobile use or anywhere field of vision and protection are required.

Frame: Protex™ High grade polymer with embroidered goggle band and 3-layer face foam.

Lens: Impact resistant double Carbolite™ lens with anti-fog, anti-scratch coatings with tear-off posts attached.

Fit: Unisex. Excellent fit on young adults, men and women. Excellent fit with motorcycle or snowmobile helmets.

Vermillion is the lenses that are offered right now. That without the flash is a GREAT low light lenses. It is a rose base color. There is not a snow mask and that probably will not be an option. I have a nose guard that I got that fits onto my helmet, that is probably your best bet and they are less than $10.

I should have one in my hands soon. I can tell you more then. Of course HaberVision offers a money back guarantee if you decide to order and do not like them (must be in salable condition)

Premium Features