• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Strip club on 1 of wis, best trails forsale

R
Dec 10, 2007
This is a goldmind
Please only contact me if you can get $165.000.Liquor,food,& nude. Located on 6 acres all up to code with living quarters

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I forgot, this is why I don't sled in WI. We do this funny thing when we go sledding in CO... we sled, instead of getting drunk & wasting money on girls that AIN'T comin' home with you!!

a gold-mind. yep.

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
I forgot, this is why I don't sled in WI. We do this funny thing when we go sledding in CO... we sled, instead of getting drunk & wasting money on girls that AIN'T comin' home with you!!

a gold-mind. yep.

i here u but Wis. doesnt have mountains and we drink alot and eat rich food and look at naked woman and lake race and ditch bang were not bad people probably the most layed back state but we have no mountain.

theirs trail riders & mountain riders ;):beer;

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
i here u but Wis. doesnt have mountains and we drink alot and eat rich food and look at naked woman and lake race and ditch bang were not bad people probably the most layed back state but we have no mountain.

theirs trail riders & mountain riders ;):beer;

Bro, I'm from Baraboo/ Merrimac area (first 27 years or so) so I know the terrain!!

I just got to make fun of my homeland from time to time!!!:D

R
Dec 10, 2007
Sold

No snow yet but loaded with White Tail hunters. Enjoying Black Tails. Give Rocking Robin Business. Thanks for looking. R.A.

Premium Features